Welcome

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Circulation powerpoint

Check out this SlideShare Presentation: Above is a copy of my powerpoint on Circulation. I have developed this as a workup lesson to more practical lessons in dissection. It took me 2 days to research and put all the extra bits in like entrances, exits, movies and music. Please check it out on the forum too as it seems to work better there as an attachment. I am disappointed that music gets taken out in slideshare. Ok I have redone it. It took out my utube videos too but I have worked out how to get them back with it, if not in the correct sequence... Boy what a hassle. I have also signed up for Flickr and uploaded some photos of various things from my life. I really enjoyed the information about the interactive whiteboards and can't wait to see if the classroom I will be in has one. My daughter said her class last year had one and it was 'the best'! She said it was really fun and you could do lots of things with it and research just like the internet. I think Flickr is a good idea in that there are heaps of photos that students and teachers can use without worrying about copyright. I am concerned though how easy it is to get a half naked picture come up and the disgusting comments that follow them. I wonder whether the schools have better filters on their computers?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny,

    Your presentation was full of effective learning tools and I loved the images and video. Your hard work has paid off and you have created a very informative powerpoint.

    Thank you for sharing this.

    Leah Thinee
    GDLT Secondary
    Drama and English

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah,
    Thankyou. As with most people I lost all the extra animations and soundtracks whilst embedding it on my Blog. I intend to use this for a science lesson in a few weeks. Will see how it goes.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete