Welcome

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ok Now I get it!!

Jeepers I seem to be one thing after another but anyway... I finally get it.. After reading a few of the others students blogs I now understand what we have to do..I think..
Obviously I am a tad behind in my journalling since some have started after Res school! As you can see I managed to master the VOKI...love them and will definately be working out ways to utilize them in my classwork. I like Tina's idea of using them as an option for students when giving oral reports for those who get stagefright or selfconscious. My daughter, who is 11 has made one for herself too so it is great my children are learning alongside me. I think this will also be a great way of getting students engaged!!! My problem at the moment is that every time I come up with a great idea it is probably more suited to primary age students and I will be in secondary so I need to think a little older.
I came across a great quote in our ICT readings.
"When we no longer know what to do we have come to our real work and when we no longer know which way to go we have begun our real journey. The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream is the one that sings." Wendell Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment